BRF Classic Cars – Terms & Conditions
1. A non-refundable deposit of £100 (up to 2 vehicles, 3 vehicles £200, 4 vehicles £300) will confirm your reservation. Full payment of the balance must be made by one calendar month before the date of the hire. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of the hire booking.
2. Quotes are valid for 14 days. Changes made to the booking after the quote has been accepted may incur further charges.
3. If you need to cancel, we need to have the cancellation in writing. If you cancel up to 30 days before the date of hire and you have paid the total amount you can request a refund of the fee less the non-refundable deposit. If you cancel 30 days or less before the date of hire no refund will be given. We recommend all customers take out wedding insurance.
4. We reserve the right to charge the hirer a minimum of £100 for any breakages or spillages incurred to the vehicle(s) whilst under hire. In the event of body or paint damage to the vehicles due to negligence by the hirer or hirer’s party, the hirer is liable for all repairs.
5. BRF Classic Cars is unable to take responsibility for any unforeseen conditions or circumstances which may result in a delay, cancellation or change of vehicle. These conditions include but are not limited to adverse weather conditions, mechanical/electrical breakdown or restricted access. Where a vehicle breaks down before the ceremony every effort will be humanly made for the immediate repair to the vehicle so that the journey can continue, or where possible the hirer will be transferred to another vehicle (not necessarily a Classic car) so that the journey can continue. Any reasonable costs incurred will be borne by us. If onward transportation is not possible to arrange, a full refund will be given. If a vehicle breaks down after the ceremony no refund will be given although we will do everything we can to make sure the bride and groom find transportation to their reception, covering any reasonable costs incurred for the hire of another vehicle. We cannot be held responsible for traffic congestion which may lead to late or missed connections en route to your destination. In addition to checking routes beforehand we always have a Sat Nav available and always do everything we can to find alternative routes where possible. No refund will be given for missed or late connections. If a change of vehicle is offered, but not taken, no refunds will be given.
6. There is a strict no smoking policy in the vehicles at all times.
7. Maximum number of passengers apply to all vehicles and details of these will be given in your hire confirmation. These are maximums and can vary occasionally due to size of passengers and size of the brides dress and bridesmaids dresses.
8. We will accept no responsibility for any loss or damage to personal property or luggage whilst using our vehicles.
9. Due to the age of some of our vehicles, seatbelts are not required. However it is illegal for Children under 3 to travel unless seat belts are fitted. Children 3 -16 travel at their own risk. We cannot be held responsible for any injuries caused through any accidents, be it our fault or a third party incident to any of the bridal party. A Travel Consent Form must be signed by the parent or guardian of any child travelling in any of our vehicles without seatbelts prior to the day of the wedding. Children under the age of 18yrs must be accompanied by an adult during transportation. We recommend that children needing a booster/child seat travel in one of our alternative vehicles, however this is just a recommendation.
10. We sometimes take photographs at the weddings we attend, which we may use on our website. If you would prefer us not to, please advise us when you confirm your booking.